On these pages you will find information about market opportunities in Thailand and the region. The Netherlands government provides support to companies that want to do business in Thailand and Southeast Asia. This assistance is available through our extensive network in Southeast Asia and the Netherlands. If you are looking for support, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Netherlands Embassy Bangkok
T. +66 2 309 52 00
The Embassy is working within a more extensive trade-network with representations all over Southeast Asia. This network consists of Embassies in Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Manila, Hanoi and Yangon, a Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh city and honorary consuls. Contact information can be found below:
Netherlands Embassy in Yangon (Myanmar)
Netherlands Embassy in Singapore
Netherlands Embassy in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Netherlands Embassy in Jakarta (Indonesia)
Netherlands Embassy in Hanoi (Vietnam)
Netherlands Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Netherlands Embassy in Manila (Philippines)
Our business support
Our main services include:
- Information resources: through our network and extensive experience we can provide basic information about markets, products, developments in many areas.
- Advisory services: we can help you to identify potential business partners and partners for scientific and technological collaboration, as well as legal, HR and accounting experts.
- Match-making assistance: Across Southeast Asia we can assist you in finding potential partners for you needs in research, scientific collaboration or technological exchange.
- Business support: by offering you assistance with preparation and organization of business trips to Southeast Asia and an ‘official umbrella’ under which to operate, which can make a decisive difference.
- Problem solving and intervention: as an official Dutch representation in Southeast Asia, we are in a good position for intermediating in conflicts and act as observers. Apart from that we can direct you to the relevant government authorities and non-governmental bodies.
- Orange Nest: Orange Nest is a business incubator for Dutch social entrepreneurs focusing on innovation and sustainability, who want to start-up their business in Southeast Asia. It not only offers workstations and office facilities at the Dutch Embassies in Bangkok, but also provides excellent opportunities to connect to the expert knowledge, vast networks and business support services of all Dutch diplomatic missions throughout the region.
News and Events
The Trade Network in Southeast Asia regularly organises business related events, including trade missions, seminars and networking events and is present at important regional trade fairs and exhibition. To keep yourself updated, please follow us on LinkedIN (ASEAN Business Dialogue) and Facebook (NL Embassy in Thailand).
‘NL exporteert’ App
A free export app, designed for entrepreneurs with international ambitions. It provides information on events, the do’s and don’ts of doing business, economic data and financing possibilities. Download the app in the App Store (iOS) or in Google Play.
'Goede zaken in Thailand'
‘Goede Zaken in Thailand’ is a platform (in Dutch) where large and small Dutch companies present themselves in the ‘Land of Smiles’ to introduce themselves to other entrepreneurs, to learn from each other’s successes and mistakes, to identify business opportunities and to promote Thailand as a country to do business. Please visit their website here.