Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Bangkok Thailand
Currently in the spotlights
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Bangkok represents the Netherlands in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos.
The Baan Hollanda Museum was founded in Ayutthaya in 2004 and is a symbol of the close and lasting relationship between the Kingdoms of Thailand and the Netherlands.
|Address||15 Soi Ton Son Lumphini, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330 Thailand|
+66 2 309 52 00
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
April 29, 2016 Wednesday afternoon, a reception was held at the Netherlands Residence on the occasion of King’s Day, the birthday of His Majesty Willem-Alexander, King of the Netherlands. The reception was attended by members of the diplomatic community in Bangkok and Thai officials.
April 4, 2016 On Saturday 30 April 2016, the Embassy will host an event in the garden of the Embassy to celebrate the birthday of His Majesty Willem-Alexander (27 April), King of the Netherlands. Members of the Dutch community in Thailand and other interested people are invited to attend this special event!
- Orange ASEAN Food Challenge
- Brussels attacks: Netherlands stands side by side with Belgium
- Netherlands Ambassador meets with the Prime Minsiter of the Kingdom of Thailand
- Dutch-Lao seminar on Corporate Social Responsibility in Vientiane
- Explore your business opportunities in Southeast Asia and beyond