Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Bangkok Thailand
Currently in the spotlights
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Bangkok represents the Netherlands in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos.
The Baan Hollanda Museum was founded in Ayutthaya in 2004 and is a symbol of the close and lasting relationship between the Kingdoms of Thailand and the Netherlands.
|Address||15 Soi Ton Son Lumphini, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330 Thailand|
+66 2 309 52 00
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
December 13, 2016 Thailand’s electric vehicle market is slowly starting to bloom. As the second economy of Southeast Asia with a population of almost 70 million people, a major automotive industry and government incentives to promote e-mobility, Thailand is providing interesting opportunities for Dutch businesses.
December 12, 2016 The economic team of the Embassy prepared a factsheet on the Thai poultry sector based on earlier Orange ASEAN research. Thailand is the second economy of Southeast Asia and one of the world’s leading producers of agricultural commodities. Its poultry industry is the largest in the region and is home to major Thai and foreign players. The country’s poultry production is expected to further increase in the coming years, providing interesting business opportunities for Dutch providers of technology and expertise.
- Important Reminder: Online Appointment System
- 12 December ASEAN Business Dialogue in Amsterdam
- Implementation online appointment system consular section Bangkok by November 14, 2016
- King Willem-Alexander’s response to death of the King of Thailand
- Minister Koenders in Bangkok: minister offers condolences following death of Thai King